Monday, December 12, 2011

*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT*

I, Therlande a.k.a T a.k.a. TLoui, am not a model.  (I know, crazy right? lol.)

I mean, when there's a camera in front of me and the stress of wanting to immulate Tyra Banks comes upon my spirit; awkward things happen. I'm talking weird angles, clawed fingers, hunched back... it's usually a mess.  ( ._.)

Once in a blue I am blessed to come across such great aspiring photographers who give great direction and leave me with a wonderful and comfortable experience.

4-2

My new good friend Faye Nightingale (Check her work, she's AMAZING --> FayeNightingale.com ) is a young aspiring photographer working on expanding her portfolio and networking around Boston (for now.) I love her spirit and her work is gorgeous. I mean this girl is truly a beast!! (Anyone that can take non awkward Gollum like pics of me must be gifted lol.)

3-2

Rarely do I ever wear tons of make-up but it was fun to reinvent myself and have an "editorial" type shoot. I really do admire Faye, Like I previously stated she really gave me a great experience. She had a look ready for me, studio, backdrop, wardrobe and all. So professional and friendly. Vibe was awesome. Loved it, Love her. <3

Desktop

With each picture she tried something new. I had to get use to seeing myself in different lights and shades. Like this one, I kinda look green right? but I LOVE IT! I think it's soooo cool how she did that. I wonder if she can make me look like Beyonce? ...Hmmmm (maybe next shoot :D )

2-2<- this one I like to call T-DIDDY. (Hehehe) ;P

Shout out to Faye again for hooking me up with this shoot. I am thoroughly pleased with the outcome and I hope you guys are in love with her work too!!

Email her for inquiries! :)  FayeNightingale.com

p.s
*BIG SHOUT OUT* To my boobie doo Parris Frost, She did my make up and obviously did a darn good job. Check her out!

Some more Tea:
November 14th was my 22nd Birthday HEYYY HOOOO ~(*.*~) (~*.*)~
I celebrate my birthday the whole month of November so it's been a crazy November!!
---
Had a concert thrown for me at a veneu called Boston Renaissance (A Bar and grill/ showacse platform)
Performances by: Luis Figuerora-Roig, Latoria Boyd, Orlando Dixon, Troy Durden and Ebony Joi!!
Packed out house. The show was A-MAZ-ZING!
(Add these wonderful artist on twitter and check their Youtubes - They are AMAZING!)
and my sisters came from NY to celebrate with me. Cherry on top :)
---
 Party at a guest suite that I had for the weekend,
 Dinners, Brunches, Bars, Clubs
and TICKETS TO "WATCH THE THRONE!!!" which was INSANELY ASTONISHING!!!
(HUGE Kanye fan so it was a MAJOR deal for me and now i'm a bigger fan of Jayz than I was before)
---
The con of all of this is.... I really didn't take many pics lol.  I know, I suck (-_-) Never will I ever do that again but heres a little peak of my flyness during my birthday extravaganzas ;)



Desktop1 Desktop2 Desktop3 fwdwtt

Hope you're enjoying my life as much as I am. ;)

Stay tuned for more on me, T. <3

"Live each day as if your life had just begun."
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

6 comments:

  1. Get it girl! Love the pic where you're looking down. Gorgeous!

    And I heard all about the bday madness hehehe, glad you had a good time! Wish I could've been there to celebrate...

    BUT we have NYE baby! Oww!

    -Kris

    http://thekrisbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know I love you T...pics are GORGE!! Especially the looking down with the rain on window pane look. And I love love love the side profile w/the flower. I wish I could have made it out...looks like you guys had so much FUN. MUAH my love!! Keep it up hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your modeling photos and your makeup was amazing!!!! You have the cutest blog, I must follow it immediately! (:

    ClassAKAlyChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are STUNNING!!! and you should be a model!!!!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete