Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Are we human? or are we DANCER!?

As I stated in my previous post I am a dancer/choreographer. My story of dance doesn't have an age, big studio names nor does it have much professional studies; I'm just a dancer lol.

DSC_0084


(Oct 17th) was the premier of my dance class "Get Liight Mondays" GOD knows i've needed to get back on my grind with dancing to hone my talent and teach what I know. This year i'm teaching alongside the amazing Carven Bernadeu ( Follow her on twitter --> @C_Promoo ). She agreed to be my cochoreographer and I really couldn't have asked for a better partner. THE DUO IS A PROBLEM!!!!


DSC_0032
(There goes those arms.. sheeeeessshhh. They're just soooo cut... GOD..... ok i'm over it lol)


I know we've all heard the sad sob stories of not being able to afford dance and blah blah blah, well, that was actually my case.  I've always wanted to take more traditional courses but being the 5th child of 8 that was not even CLOSE to an option. That didn't stop me from finding ways to learn technique and now look at me, i'm teaching my own class!!

~(*o*~) Heyyyyyyyy Hoooooooo (~*o*)~


DSC_0003

I've done a lot from performing, creative directing and choreographing shows since I was about 9yrs old. From elementary school talent shows to tribute shows at stadiums. (Crazy right?!??!!?)

It was great teaching again. The class responded well, The room was PACKED! I almost cried... I think a tear may have fell from my eye ball. lol
I just love to move. Any beat that drops I move to it lol I am not shy or bias to different genres and styles. I love music, love to dance and love to share the moment with others.

DSC_0030
Wardrobe:
"Peace" racerback tank top from Forever21
Coincidence & Chance - stripped blue Harem pant from Urban Outfitters
Grey kneehigh socks also from Urban Outfitters
Leather lace up boots (cant figure out the name because they're like 2yrs old lol) from Steve Madden
Red snap band watch from LF
Tube Scarf from H&M 

DSC_0015Hair was ruff that day, had to throw a beanie on lol


We danced to Nikki Minaj and Willow Smith's "Fireball" ITS CRAZY!!!! I fell in love with the beat right when I came across it. I knew I had to make a routine for it. Check the vid -->



Hope you enjoyed the Hot Tea about my dance life. I was nervous about posting because I rescheduled my photoshoot and didn't have much beauty shots to put up but next post won't take so long! Promise ;)


OH WAIT!!!!!! Smh.... some more Tea.
I had a crazy night last week and decided to throw my beautiful iPhone 3gs onto the concrete ground. Oh.. Yes I did...

Photo on 2011-10-22 at 09.32


T'was a bittersweet moment. I lost a good faithful cellular device BUT I gained a new best friend, Meet iPhone 4 \(^_^)/


Photo on 2011-11-01 at 14.22 #3
(attempted to get the 4s but the wait was wayyyyy too long. Im cool with Mr.4 for now ;p )
p.s I know I have Bucked-teeth, you don't have to point it out... -_-  lol I love'em!


P.s.s I'm trynna figure out if I love this new nude LipStick.. I don't know yet, hmmm do you love it?
20111010-211140
MAC:
HODGEPODGE lip pencil
FRESH BREW lustre 
CHAI gloss
Should I go lighter or darker? Help a sistah out :)


Thats all the Tea I have for now, stay tuned for more on me, T <3.

5 comments:

  1. I'm on the 'loving it' team for the lipstick....but I'm bias because I'm a makeup lover. I think you should def have that nude, a shade darker AND a shade lighter. lol You can never have too much nail polish, eye shadow or lip colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found this blog (via Tumblr) I'm HOOKED! Okay, love the nude lip color on you it's not too much and not too light :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Your hair is gorgeous, I would love to do a feature on your hair and your hair care regimen if you're interested? (Shoot me an email if you want a little more info. naturalbecomesher@gmail.com)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie patootie! lol I wanna dance toooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! the nude lips work on you! I can relate to you growing up I was the middle kid out of 7!

    ReplyDelete